Misscarriage???????

~What are the signs and symptoms of a misscarriage?>?>> is the blood like bright red and alot of it?? how many pads do you ussually go through a day??? i think i may have had one i just wanna make sure....please let me know.....:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hun go to the doctor. Cause i had bright red bleeding with my last pregnancy, and shes 23 months old now, sorry cant be more helpful
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 10:31 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• If you are bleeding and you think you miscarried then you should go see a doctor.
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• It could be several things. Def go to the doctor. With mine I just knew something was wrong and it was brown spotting for about a week and slowly got worse, but I never even went through a pad in 4 hours. Some people have them with out bleeding at all and some people bleed very heavily, like more than a period and the baby is fine. It is really hard to say.
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I had one a few years ago, & the bleeding was pretty heavy for me. I went to the Dr., & you should too, & good luck.
    nicksmom604

Answer by nicksmom604 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i had one. you bleed bright red blood its alot and you have clots with it i dont think i had any pain at all...you should really go to the doctors and find out theres nothing they can do to stop it but if you are they will tell you to go for a walk if you dont need hekp passing the baby good luck i hope it works out for you and your not having one and if you are i am very sorry.....
    mamamtobe

Answer by mamamtobe at 2:18 AM on Oct. 24, 2010