morning sickness

Is it possible to have morning sickness before it's time to take pregnancy test? I'm asking cause my DH and i had unprotected sex about two weeks ago and all this week I have been feeling nauseated everyday like i felt when i was pregnant with DS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Most cases of morning sickness start between the 4th and 6th week of pregnancy
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 10:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I didn't get any morning sickness until after I was 8 weeks but every woman is different. I'd say take a pregnancy test within the next few days.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:25 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I got morning sickness (no vomiting, just nausea) that went away when I was like 10wks. Then when I was 14wks pregnant I got a horrible headache for like 4 days and from 14-17wks I threw up once a week LMAO.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 12:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• It should take longer but in a very small amount of cases you can feel nauseous in the implanting process. This is usually if you are one of those people that are very sensitive to their own body.
    AdoreMaFamille

Answer by AdoreMaFamille at 1:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Morning sickness doesn't kick in until week 6.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Every pregnancy and every woman is different. But this could also be a bad case of the flu. Tis the season after all.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2010