Am I a bad person?

..for wanting to delete & block a guy off my facebook page who posts on my wall like every other day? He's very nice...I feel bad, but he's driving me insane..I go to FB in the mornings to try and wake up..find some interesting bits of newsfeed, etc..not talk to this guy every fucking minute I'm there! We share a lot of the same friends so he's going to see me on their pages now and then...ughh..what would you do?

chocolatluver

Asked by chocolatluver at 10:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If hes annoying you, then delete him. Its your facebook.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:34 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I would just find someway to tell him in a kind manner that he's starting to annoy you a little bit. I know what you mean, I used to have a male friend like that. Eventually I deleted him off my friends list and blocked him because he was just getting to the point where he wouldn't leave me alone. Constantly messaging me, writing on my wall and trying to talk to me through Facebook Chat. It got to the point where I would stay signed out of the chat. I unfortunately never told him how he was bugging me and he just thinks I'm a you-know-what. But it was a irritating. I'm a married woman, I don't need some clingy friend to jeopardize that.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I had this happen to me with a woman I met on babycenter. I just deleted her one day when it got to be overwhelming. Life is to short for me to sugar coat every little thing and worry about peoples feelings ALL THE TIME honestly.
    adelinasmommy

Answer by adelinasmommy at 10:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• If you blocked him then he wont be able to see you at all on facebook....like you wont even show up if he searched for you. And no that does not make you a bad person. If it does then im a bad person too because i deleated a girl and her husband because she was driving me insane and i knew she would go on her husbands page and send me a bunch of messages.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Set your chat to offline when you see him on there. Or hide his posts.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:34 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• You can put him on ignore or hidden or put yourself invisible to certain people. I've done it before. I don't remember how, its been awhile. I'd look into it tho.

Your not bad, just annoyed. :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think you can block your feeds so he cant see them under privacy settings.. otherwise delete the guy.. i know you feel bad but seems like a stalker to me. or the other option is just say to him dude too much i dont mind you chatting to me but your very full on. he will either delete you or he will back off.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Lol. No you're not a bad person. Some people just push you sometimes. I'd say you're a better person for deleting him now, rather than letting it build up an you snapping one day and saying something you'll regret. The cruel to be kind approach
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 10:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• just block him from your newsfeed. That way you don't have to dump him completely, but his posts don't clog your page down either.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:42 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• It's just Facebook.... it's not the end of the world. If he gets mad because you deleted him from a networking site then how immature is he? :) And besides, it doesn't sound like the two of you talk much (or at all) outside of Facebook, so what's the big deal? Delete him! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2010