cramping...

i am 7days pass ovulation but the last to nights i been cramping when i go to bed at night but my cycle is not due until wednesday the 28th it only happen at night is it possible i could be pregnant cause this never happen to me before.also i can feel a ittle of it during the day.an i am also having white discharge to with no odor!

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• have you changed your birth control recently? is it possible you may be having your period sooner rather then later?
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• the last time i was on birth control was in 2005. so its not that.
    sexylady35

Comment by sexylady35 (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• hmmm idk, cramping use to happen to me a few days before my period and continued until i got it. but if you say that has never happened to you than theres a chance you may be pregnant. wait 'til the 28th when your periods due and if nothing happens than take a test. your choice rather it be the dollar store kind or the digital ones. and if your still not convinces or would like to be 100% sure, make an appointment to see your doctor. hope this helps! :)
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i had minor cramping also 1 week before finding out i was pregnant get a clear blue pregnancy test and keep taking them i wish u luck!!!!

God Bless Your family
    mama2jaybub

Answer by mama2jaybub at 2:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I started cramping a week or so after ovulating and thought that it was either my period trying to come on or that my uterus was literally falling out cause those cramps were terrible. A few weeks later I was pregnant. Take a test because more than likely its your uterus preparing for the long haul! Good luck!
    velvetnbrielle

Answer by velvetnbrielle at 11:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i was cramping a few days before i foud out that i was pregnant
    jamesmomma10

Answer by jamesmomma10 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2010