I have a job interview today how should I were my hair up or down?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• down
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Never heard this question asked before. As long as you have qualifications, I would think it doesn't matter which way you wear your hair. Which way do you feel more confident and comfortable in??
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:46 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Just make sure your hair is out of your face so you dont have to keep pushing it back. Use a clip or something to pull it half up. It looks nice and dosnt take long to do. =) Good luck and I hope you get the job!!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:49 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• However you will fuss with it less. If you need to constantly push it out of your eyes, wear it back. If you are uncomfortable exposing your face that much, wear it down. You don't want to appear fidgety in front of a prospective employer. That being said, you also don't want to hide behind your hair. You need to project an image of confidence!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I feel that which ever way helps you feel confident and sexy plus profecional it depends on the job.
    Addie721

Answer by Addie721 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I would say it depends in the length of your hair. If you're the type who is always messing with your hair, especially when you're neverous, I would wear it back to resist tempation. You might also want to wear it up if you have very long hair, too, it looks more professional.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• It depends..what type of job are you being interviewed for?
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:55 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Depends on the job and the length of your hair, but for the most part I would say down but make sure to keep it out of your face so you aren't messing with it the whole time you are interviewing.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 11:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I would WEAR my hair in a simple,business-like style. And WEAR simple,business-like clothing, nothing too frilly or sexy.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:50 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

Answer by Addie721 57 minutes ago

************************
    SEXY??? No way. Only if she was applying at Playboy or Hooters. @@
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 22, 2010