misscarriage?? update.....

~!I went to my obgyn yesterday and took a blood test to see if i was pregnant cuz i was 2 weeks late and i really thought i had the implantation bleeding i looked it up and i had everything that i read.....then literally like an hour after i left the doctors i started my period....i got all these cramps and then had bright red and went through a pad n 3 hours and today it is the same thing bright red blood but my cramps arent that bad....the docter said i suld get my results from my pregnancy test either today or monday.... idk what to think now...i really thought i was pregnant....now i have this blood!! neone else experience this or have advice...did i have a misscarriage??? or culd i still be pregnant?? i know your not gunna be able to tell me but i just want some advice.....thank you..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had bright red bleeding with my last pregnancy, she is 23 months old now,,, good luck
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 10:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• When I had a miscarriage I had severe cramping and the blood flow was heavier then normal. Plus I passed tissue and clots.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I don't know. Is it heavier than normal? One pad in three hours doesn't sound too bad for day one of your period. Are the cramps worse than the kind you usually get?

Also, it is possible to be 2 weeks late and not be pregnant. A recently illness, stress and physical activity can effect it.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2010