What was your first date ever like?

I was 12 and we went to see Crossroads the really bad Brittney Spears movie. well he fell asleep and started snoring loudly!! lol our next date we saw a guy movie lol!

Caroline2010

Asked by Caroline2010 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Disaster.

It was a blind date. He was a friend of the guy my friend was dating. She told me he was "older" (his friend used to get us into a local nightclub to dance), so I assumed he was about 21, I was 16. We went to the movies, on the way home, he invited me to his birthday party. I casually asked him how old he'd be and he said 26! After he dropped me off at home, he called me to invite me out again and I said no. He was so persistant I had to have my mom get on the phone and tell him he was too old for me. When she did, he asked out my mom!

First and LAST blind date. :(

I didn't date again for about 3 years.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• 14yrs old, we saw Titanic (boy this tells my age). His mom dropped us off.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• my first date I was 17, my mom sat us up ( to help me get over my boyfriend who just cheated and broke up with me)... He was 22 ( and a family friend), he drove a yellow mustang, just built his own house and had a great job....... we went to a fancy restraunt and we seen a crappy movie ( that i chose) ... He was really great but I was still so hung up on my ex that I didnt return his call when he called to ask me out again ....
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 11:07 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I was 15 (almost 16). While I was getting ready for my first date I actually caught our house on fire! We lived in the country and we burned our trash in barrels behind the house. My mom wasn't home, and my dad is in a wheelchair, so I had to figure out what to do. I did get the fire put out, but the experience definitely made me super jittery. When my date arrived I know I talked a lot and way too fast all the way to the movie theater 70 miles away! We saw some lame Disney movie about the dad and the son switching places. We went to eat too, but I don't remember where.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:30 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• 1974, I was 16, we went to a drive in movie.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I was 16 and went to a guy's prom. (He was a sr) It was fun, he took me to a nice restaurant, we went to a prom, then afterparty and I came home at 6am
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2010