who watches the maury show and who enjoys it and who doesn't and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• I stopped watching it when all they did was the ghetto paternity tests. It got annoying after awhile.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I watch it sometimes...it gets redundant though. paternity, lie detector tests, is he/she a man, etc.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Almost everyday! LOL two in a row. I love it. Its crazy funny true drama.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i watch it sometimes but every day it's a paternity test episode....he needs to switch it up. I liked the paranormal show!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:01 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i like it .. I dont watch it everyday, just whenever I catch it -- i use to record it but now I dont... I actually like the paternity test and lie detector... i dont like the other things they have on there ....... I think it is funny and it usually makes me feel better about my life lol!
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 11:01 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i dont watch it often, but i do enjoy when some asshole gets slapped with a "you ARE the father" after denying it and calling the woman tons of names. its like haha sucker!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have watched it, but don't watch it very often...it's like watching a train wreck....using people's sadness as entertainment makes me uncomfortable...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:27 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I will not watch shows like that. They are so trashy! And it's the same thing over and over again, just with different people!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I only watch shows like that when I'm home sick with nothing better to do than lie on the couch and watch tv... They're mildly amusing, but I couldn't watch them on a daily basis, that's for sure.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 11:52 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think his show blows and it's time for it to end. Same shows all the time, and what about the sexy decoys, there's no one who is stupid enough to fall for that everytime. I get tired of all the paternity shows and the way that the guest act they have any sense. Pointless.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2010