Has anyone tried the acai berry pills?

travelingmom321

Asked by travelingmom321 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Nope but I'm tired of hearing about them :)
    ThreeUnder3

Answer by ThreeUnder3 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• No I found FORM and that's all I need Click Here

BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 5:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY - Acai is an amazing berry - however, what many of these companies do not tell you is that once picked the Acai looses 98% of its nutrients within 48 hours - there is only one company that offers acai and 100% of its nutrients. Plus what they don't tell you is that these processing companies have to remove all the fatty acids and omegas to be able to mix them with other ingredients - so when you buy products off the shelf that say they have acai, you are getting nothing that acai offers. The company I spoke of earlier is the only company that carries a patent on the process for providing 100% of the nutrients, fatty acids, omegas, and anti-oxidants.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 7:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2008