What should I do about my ex?

Me and My ex started dating in high school and I got pregnant my senior yr.. While he was off at college I stayed home and worked to pay for everything my son needed. We soon split bcause we never got to see each other. I soon filled for child support and Now im engaged to a wonderful guy. Me and my son have been living with him for almost a yr now and my son calls him daddy. After my ex started picking my son up on weekends he son starting calling and texting me while my fiance was at work. I still love my ex and sometimes regret breaking things off. My ex is with a girl and she is pregnant. What should I do tell him to back off and leave me alone or tell him how I feel. Oh and he has told me that he still cares about me and misses me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• don't fall 4 he still cares about you he is probably showing interest in you again because he knows your happy and engaged. oh and remember you will feel torn by your ex because he was your first love.... leave him in the past were he belongs move forward with your new family....
    smiley_36

Answer by smiley_36 at 6:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• don't forget too, that he has a baby on the way. tell him you want to be friends but its not fair to the man who is taking care of you and your son to be messing with him and stop doing it. what if your current guy finds out about this before you decide? you may not get a choice.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• It's understandable that you still have feelings for your ex, but don't let emotions blind you to the fact that you guys are now both with other people and his girlfriend is pregnant which ,IMO, says a lot about his character. He is your child's father and your first love(?), you will always have feelings for him. On the other hand, don't get married to the one you described as a wonderful guy, if you really want to be with your ex. Try to be honest about who you really want to be with before getting married.
    makeitlast4ever

Answer by makeitlast4ever at 11:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Doesn't it a little late? You have this wonderful guy there for you and your child, and he has his pregnant girlfriend. I think you both should think 10 times before the next action. However, if it is really the love you both want, you both shall make it work.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2008