Another rental question!

Ok...so I faxed my rental application in two days ago and they said it was on their desk and they still want to meet with me on Saturday. Wouldn't you think that's good news? I mean...if they were gonna deny my application, would they still want to meet with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Probably not. I think you're good.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Nope, they wouldn't meet with you. But they may have more than one candidate they're looking at right now too.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Right, they wouldn't waste their time meeting with you if they already know you won't be accepted. BUT you might still be in the "maybe" zone... not yet a "YES". Good Luck!!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 12:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i agree with all the above. just keep in mind that they might ask for something else.. more info on something or to ask u to show proof of something. but it does sound good. one time for me they asked me to come in and they said u got the place but we would like an updated proff of income. i got it later that day brought it in and was told ok on thursday u and him come in and sign the lease. at such and such time. best of luck.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2010