I lost my baby. Now what can I do to move on but remember?

I was thinking of giving the baby a name? is that ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I lost 2 wee ones in the womb....I named each of them, and bought a tiny shoe necklace in remembrance of one, and a tiny angel in remembrance of the other...My Lily and my Angel...I also registered them with the Shrine of the Unborn online, and they sent me a certificate with their names .......
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Sure that is fine. The angel was a part of your life,a big part. May I ask how far along were u?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:52 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• yes it's ok. it was your baby, a little piece of you. im so sorry for your loss. my cousin had 2 miscarriages and they were heartbreaking and hard for her to deal with. but with support from family and friends you'll get through this just like she did, just think now you have a little angel on your side watching over you. you'll always have your baby in your heart. hope this helps! **Take Care**
    joymoon87

Answer by joymoon87 at 12:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• A friend of mine did that when she lost her son. She was 4 months pregnant at the time. Her and her husband also got a pendant that they both have that represents him. Just do what you feel you need to do. I am sorry for your loss.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:53 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I am so sorry for your loss. I have never had to experience that so I can't even begin to give advice on how to move on. Just keep your head high and remember that everything happens for a reason (even as horrible as it is unfortunately).
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Anything that makes you feel better is okay.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I am sorry for you loss. I have had four miscarriages. I remember each and every one. I also believe that I will see them one day. The Lord is the creator of the womb and the giver of life. I know that God has them with Him in heaven and I will see them again. Someone once told me "who better to protect them and hold them than God".
    2kidsandtired

Answer by 2kidsandtired at 1:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Absolutely! I think thats a wonderful Idea.
    So sorry for your loss.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Is that OK according to who do you mean? If that's OK by you, then it is OK. If you feel a desire to name your unborn baby u don't need anybody's acceptance, it is betwen yourself and your unborn baby. Iv'e had a few and they remain unnamed but angels upon my shoulder that follow me whererver I go. Follow your heart.
    B-Pod

Answer by B-Pod at 8:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I miscarried 4 weeks before I got pregnant with my son. It's so bitter sweet. I thank god for my son everyday but getting to that point is hard. I think about it almost everyday... It's part of healing... As time goes on. It gets better... Follow your heart and what you think would be best for you to heal from this.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 2:17 AM on Oct. 23, 2010