Sparks

My boyfriend and I recently had a baby. We live together and of course when we moved in with each other, the excitement lessened. Our relationship has been dull and having had a baby, it adds to the lack of one-on-one time with my boyfriend and I. I'm wondering what I can do to get sparks going again, or at least to get my boyfriend interested in doing something. He's not much for going out like he was when we started dating. We've had sex and it's still great, but I want something that will catch his attention and rekindle some excitement. Any suggestions??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• Make him a nice dinner, light candles all around and turn the lights out. Spend time holding each other and just relax... maybe find a babysitter? But some flowers ( I know its a guy), but just put them around the house to set the mood and to make it smell really good. Draw a nice warm bath, maybe massage oil... If you want romance, then start it! Maybe he will follow
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• going to something you both like doing. i felt really close to my bf now my husband when we attended a skate boarding event together. miniature golf brought my ex husband and i closer together one night. so that might work well. i find that laughing and being silly or just having fun together brings us closer together. maybe tickling and wrestling in bed. i like to do that with my new hubby when i need a pick me up and it really does bring a spark back for a moment.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• They call me the Dr Ruth around here.. lol I can give you some answers but prefer not to post them on here. If you would like I have other moms that can tell you my ideas are legit and do work.. LOL anyway message me sometime and well talk... Ok.. and it's normal to feel what you are feeling I have a feeling most women including myself have. You just have to do somethings and I don't mean toys and videos.. ugh .. natural things.. anyway .. perhaps well talk.. Good luck if we don't
    Dannille33

Answer by Dannille33 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 29, 2008