Way to much TMI

Ok I know this is going to sound really gross but I'm wondering if anyone else has ever had this and what it was. Lately I've had what looks like yeast in and around my "pee" hole. It doesn't burn when I go to the bathroom and there's no smell. I know it's not TP getting stuck.... is it possible to have a yeast infection in your urinary tract?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Health

• It could be anything. May just be discharge. If it doesnt itch or smell then dont worry about it
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Are you sure that it is not a UTI or a kidney infection....You may want to check it out in case...
    Anonymous

• I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU SEE THE DR. I HAD A YEAST INFECTION ONCE WITH NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL....I GUESS IT CAME BACK ON MY YEARLY TEST RESULTS.....I WOULD RATHER JUST BE SAFE THAN SORRY....ALSO HAVE YOU USED ANY NEW PRODUCTS LIKE LUBRICANTS, ETC? MY SISTER HAD AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO SOME AND IT CAUSED YEAST TYPE SYMPTOMS.
    Anonymous

• If I'm not mistaken most, if not all, women have that. It's a white, waxy looking substance. It's there to protect, not do harm. My 2 year old even has it there sometimes when I'm changing her diaper. When she was a newborn (my first girl) I freaked out because I thought she had a yeast infection already. The doctor told me it was completely normal.
    Anonymous