My husband left me after 25 years for someone older than me and on welfare.

We own a business together and have two children..one away at university and my daughter who is 14.
We own the same business..not easy!
He walked around our small community with woman and I fell so embarrased!..Why would he do something as disrespectful and mean as this..I feel everyone gossiping about us.Please help!

katalma

Asked by katalma at 6:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• don't be embarresed. The shame is his. What you need to worry about is yourself and the children in that order.
    Anonymous

• girl, get some of your own back. find a younger hotter man and parade him around. lol. you have nothign to be ashamed of. nothing. men are dogs. simple fact. we all know it. if there are those gossiping, stop by their place wiht your new hottie. give em something good to gossip about.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• It is really the shame of him walking around with another woman in his arms while married to you. I also understand you felt hurt and embarrased, and i think you should make it clear with him as soon as possible. It definitely makes you look bad! I am sorry what he does to you, that's terrible.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Look at it this way, you're better off without him.

I know its hard facing the fact that your husband left you for someone who's below you...anyone would feel the same way. Rejection and humiliation isn't easy. But you must learn to hold your head up and continue on with life without this man.

mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 2:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2008