are there any real work at home jobs? adult content

i am wanting another work at home job and was wondering if anyone know of any?

nshurtleff

Asked by nshurtleff at 12:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• Well, if you have a work at home job, you do know that there are plenty of opportunities out there.  There are work at home, as well as home-based jobs, such as Merchandisers.  I have lots of ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

Do you currently work for a call center?  It's easy to find customer service work through a  call center.  Convergys, Arise and Alpine are always hiring.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Not sure.. I just started as a lia sophia advisor. i can do it all from home except for the shows, but i can set my own hours and schedule and all that. So, I would not neccessarily call it working at home...I do most of it at home, but i do the shows too...
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• what is lia sophia advisor?
    nshurtleff

Comment by nshurtleff (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• lia sophia jewelry. my website is www.liasophia.com/amandayater

i am an advisor. I am pretty new but its a lot of fun. If you are interested you can send me an e-mail and I can answer your questions.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Look into Juice Plus I know a lot of people who do the biz at home on the computer or making phone calls. www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com I love working with this company. I do some of my work online and I also do wellness presentaions and just share it with people I talk to every ay. It's pretty simple. Let me know if I can answer any questions or help.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I sell Avon, but it's not even close to being a part-time job from home. It can be a very lucrative business if you have plenty of customers, but the output for books, website fees, etc pretty much even out with what you do earn from commission. If anyone's interested in buying Avon, let me know I'll send you my website link!
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• not that i know but you could go to college from home and be ready for a career when your kids go to school. All you need is a computer an the ambition.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Sure~

I sell Guy and Eva jewelry-it's very affordable, which means more customers!
    The market isn't oversaturated----very few reps nationwide....so it's a great ground floor opportunity for you to be the first one to bring it into your area.
    Pm me if you want more info, or read my journal
    my site is http://www.guyandeva.com/polly

I'm looking for more women to join my team :)
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 2:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I do PrePaid Legal. This company has been in business almost 40 yrs, so very stable and has a great compensation plan and offers DAILY direct deposit. They trade on the New York Stock Exchange and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau!

I tripled my investment in just a few weeks and was able to quit my part time job. No inventory or products to handle, and marketing materials can be personalized and printed from the website. It’s worked out well for me.

www.maryjacobs.buildlastingsuccess.com
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 4:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2010