Tell us how you jump start your Black Fridayor just tell us what all the day consist of

like do you have a gig breakfast or sip on some coffee til you're ready to head out, or go out for breakfast, or if your family have traditions for that day

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 12:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love Black Friday! my sister and I head out about 4am and both meijer and Target have a starbucks so we get our first cup of coffee there. After shopping until around 9 am and getting all the morning deals we go to panera bread for Breakfast. After our day of shopping we head back to my house for movie and relaxing. My DH take the kids to breakfast so they have a black friday tradition too.
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 2:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I've gone out on Black Friday with my little sister since she was 12. She's 19 now and has a full time job this year (Bed Bath and Beyond), so she won't be able to go with me. I''m bummed!

We always stop somewhere really early for breakfast, grab a cappuccino to go and plan our day in the car.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 1:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• The night before we all go through ads and mark the ones that we would like to get. Then we pin point which ones are musts and which stores to go to first. We make up around 3 and just head out. Nothing beforehand because then we would have to wake up earlier. When all is said and done around 10ish we all meet up for breakfast. This year I will be going at it alone or maybe with a friend so it will not be quite the same but hopefully we will still have fun.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My mom and I get up and put by 7 and head to Walmart. Then we pick up breakfast at Chicfila and eat that while in line at Toysrus. Then we pick a mall and finish up shopping there with lunch sometime in between.
    dmelyoung

Answer by dmelyoung at 1:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I went out shopping ONCE on Black Friday. I was at the store at 4 am..... NEVER AGAIN. If my kids were starving and that was the only way to get food, maybe. But for a stupid toy that will be sold out by the time I fight my way inside? FORGET IT!

If I do any shopping that day, I'll hit Amazon's Black Friday sale, so much easier. Then I can shop in my PJs with a turkey and cranberry sauce sandwich in my other hand. Shopping's SOOOO much easier online!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• @motherofpearls Thanks...........to others if you don't do the black friday thing then don't leave any other comments, get points some where else
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• what kinda fool would click on something to just say i don't do it i asked if you did get it
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 1:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• then why are you back on here
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 1:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• don't worry, someone voted me down too. I was just making a funny.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 1:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• You asked what the day consists of, I answered... But whatever, be a stick in the mud, I don't really care, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2010