what do you like?

i was just wounder what other moms like to cook the most of, i kinda like meatloaf ,and i love to make lasangna Mmm. i dont really hate to cook anything, but what do you ladies like cooking and what do you hate cooking

eddysmommy

Asked by eddysmommy at 12:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Food & Drink

Level 1 (-15 Credits)
  • pot roast
    casseroles

:)

anything that is one dish kinda thing. I suck at cooking sides and main course and stuff all at once. I can't ever get the timing right and something is always cold. LOL

I love the pot roast recipe that comes in those oven bags (ziplock brand) it's so yummy!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i love making beef stew ofcourse its my fav food lol besides chocolate i hate cooking bacon i cant stand the smell of it but my kids love it so i cook it for them
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I love roasted chicken. The way it makes the house smell so yummy, the crisp skin.....ooh, I've got to pull one out of the freezer....
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I love the foods that smell good hours before they're done: roast, chicken, turkey, etc. And I love comfort foods, too...chicken & ribs with dressing, stroganoff, etc.

I don't know that there's anything I hate to cook, except for maybe things I don't eat, like liver, but I never cook what I don't eat anyway :)
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I cook about everything and anything...Im an old farm kid so its always a meat a starch a veggie some sort of food and a salad.....usually some sort of bread/roll etc...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i love grilling fish, portabello mushrooms and veggies. i also LOVE to cook pasta, but i don't eat it. I love making soups, fritattas, quiche, etc. I love salads but really hate all the prep work.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I like to do asian food. I steam rice in a ceramic covered dish in the micro, and stir-fry chunked chicken breast, onion, garlic, ginger, and some sort of sauce, and have chopped hots on the side to spice it up. healthy and delish!
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 2:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2008