what do you like?

i was just wounder what other moms like to cook the most of, i kinda like meatloaf ,and i love to make lasangna Mmm. i dont really hate to cook anything, but what do you ladies like cooking and what do you hate cooking

Asked by eddysmommy at 12:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Food & Drink

Level 1 (-15 Credits)
  • pot roast

anything that is one dish kinda thing. I suck at cooking sides and main course and stuff all at once. I can't ever get the timing right and something is always cold. LOL

I love the pot roast recipe that comes in those oven bags (ziplock brand) it's so yummy!

Answer by flutterfae at 12:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i love making beef stew ofcourse its my fav food lol besides chocolate i hate cooking bacon i cant stand the smell of it but my kids love it so i cook it for them

Answer by wendy232425 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I love roasted chicken. The way it makes the house smell so yummy, the crisp skin.....ooh, I've got to pull one out of the freezer....

Answer by MomShawn70 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I love the foods that smell good hours before they're done: roast, chicken, turkey, etc. And I love comfort foods, too...chicken & ribs with dressing, stroganoff, etc.

I don't know that there's anything I hate to cook, except for maybe things I don't eat, like liver, but I never cook what I don't eat anyway :)

Answer by jespeach at 1:28 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I cook about everything and anything...Im an old farm kid so its always a meat a starch a veggie some sort of food and a salad.....usually some sort of bread/roll etc...

Answer by mamakirs at 1:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i love grilling fish, portabello mushrooms and veggies. i also LOVE to cook pasta, but i don't eat it. I love making soups, fritattas, quiche, etc. I love salads but really hate all the prep work.

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I like to do asian food. I steam rice in a ceramic covered dish in the micro, and stir-fry chunked chicken breast, onion, garlic, ginger, and some sort of sauce, and have chopped hots on the side to spice it up. healthy and delish!

Answer by onlycathyo at 2:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2008