Do you ever get annoyed when....

your dogs seem to make more noise and like to bark during nap time? I used to be such a animal person but lately they have been driving me crazy. I guess my hormones and lack of sleep make that happen pretty easily.

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 1:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would if I had dogs. LOL!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My dogs only bark when they're outside... And then only if they see a squirrel or something. Having said that, squirrels always seem to make an appearance during the one day I get to sleep in, or during my son's nap time. So basically, whoever gets up first lets out the dogs, waits while they do their business, and lets them back in. Problem solved. Now if only I could figure out a way to shut up that damn yapper kitty corner from us who barks for hours on end in the middle of the night, I'd be happy....
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• yes the dog doesnt understand that he/she is driving you crazy its alot to handle animals & babies hang in the one day at a time.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I would kick him out and tell him to go to the other room. He's a dog, he has to listen to you.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 1:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My dog is usually pretty ok about being quiet, she's not much of a barker unless there's another dog. Since other dogs can't walk through my living room that's not a big deal. Our issue is the landscapers that always come as soon as dd falls asleep. And the last time they came they did our yard 3 times!! No kidding.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• LOL mine does the same thing, its like she knows that its naptime!!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• it's so they can get attention.. with the new baby they don't get as much and they want more! I have 3 I know what you mean lol
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• we don't have animals (thank GOD!) but the neighbors do, & those mangy beasts annoy the crap out of me. I effin hate those damn dogs. They never shut the f*ck up.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 23, 2010