who watched House last night? {dont read unless you watched or dont mind knowing what went on}

Seems to be my weekly question.
What did you think? I am SOO mad about poor Cuddy's baby. That girl made me so MAD.. she even told Cuddy after she was born.. "shes yours'' and what about House and Cuddys make-out scene? I have this weird gut feeling that they are going to make a baby! =) maybe it is just wishful thinking.?

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 12:52 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Entertainment

• I did! I know...I almost started crying when that stupid girl wouldn't let Cuddy have the baby. That was so messed up. It's about time House and Cuddy hooked up tho....haha I was thinking the same thing..maybe he'll give her the baby she wants!
    jltorres87

Answer by jltorres87 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• UGH! I missed it! I didn't realize they're airing the new ones again. Now I need to catch up. Will I be able to watch full episodes on FOX.com?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• ^^ you have to wait 8 days after it aired to be able to watch it online... but lucky for you, there isnt a new one next week.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 12:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• My words to my husband when they were smooching were exactly "Ohhhh...honey...are they going to make a baby???" I wonder how they would write that into the show...I can't see House as a father.
    mrswright1170

Answer by mrswright1170 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I've been waiting and waiting for them to get to where they did last night!!!!!!
    I feel so bad for cutty. I can't believe that girl did that to her. I understand that it happens in real life, so they probably threw that in there, but i think something more importaint is going to happen!!!

I hope they get together. haha
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 3:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Yes. You're right. I read that on-line that she is going to get pregnant with one of the characters from the show. She the actress. was on a Canadian talk show and spilled the beans...............
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I love the show, but don't see House as a father. In fact, I am surprised at how crustier he's become this season!!
    bsmom02

Answer by bsmom02 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I know this will break y'alls heart but - She probably will get pregnant by House and the delivery will be the final episode!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 7:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2008