Real housewives of .............................?

Does anyone else have an addiction to this franchise/series??? I cannot help myself, I watch them even though they drive me nuts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• I LOVE all of them!!! :)
    Aricasue

Answer by Aricasue at 2:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yeah, it'll be cool to see real housewives of people who are not so well off, like me.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I love the Atlanta one. I live in Atlanta in an affluent neighborhood so I try to guess where each house is or landmarks of the places they go. Lame, I know but it's a guilty pleasure.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I watch the NYC, NJ and OC ones... Don't really care for the other ones. I'd LOVE to see a "Real Housewives of Oakland, CA" though, that would be ghetto fabulous! And don't take offense, I live in Oakland, it's just that some of the theatrics I see on a daily basis are highly amusing. But I guess people over here aren't rich enough to qualify... Even though, are any of those women actual housewives? They all seem to have nannies and housekeepers and stuff.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I've only liked the NJ one. But it's entertaining to say the least. Just sucks that Dina is no longer part of the show.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i love it!
    seaniesmommie87

Answer by seaniesmommie87 at 1:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• OC and Atlanta
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 1:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My favorite so far have been the OC and Atlanta ones, I didn't care much for the NJ ladies. I haven't seen an episode of the new ones yet, but it's looks promising!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I LOVE the NJ housewives! I quit watching Atlanta b/c I can't stand Kim!! The NY housewives are so far removes from reality it's a joke! The DC housewives were amusing for 2 episodes and I quit watching them. I do like the housewives of OC. Maybe they should follow some of us 'real' housewives around for a day or two...
    kymama9901

Answer by kymama9901 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My fav is the OC ones, second place NY but only cause of Bethanny, 3rd is a tie between NJ and Atlanta, and I don't like the other ones so far.
    chrisnjoesmom

Answer by chrisnjoesmom at 5:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2010