Having dim vision in the mornings and before eating?

For the past 10 days I've been having dim vision that comes and goes, its alot worse right before
I eat, and when I first get up in the morning.. as soon as I eat everything gets brighter for awhile.
Maybe 2 hours tops, and unless I eat again it will stay dim. A week before this all started happening
I wasn't eating right at all, due to being sick, I probably had less then 1000 calories per day
I'm trying to eat more now, but the dim vision keeps happening could this be a result from going a week
with very little food? How can I fix it?

Alexis82

Asked by Alexis82 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Health

• It would be a good idea if you talked to a doctor about this. When you say dim do you mean like dizzy/fainting felling or blurry?

Answer by louise2 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I mean like being in a dim room kind of dim sort of what it looks like right before it gets dark out, or when
    the sun goes down, but a little worse
    Alexis82

Comment by Alexis82 (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Call your doctor.

I have dim/tunnel vision VERY occasionally when my blood sugar gets WAY too low. However, a friend of mine is diabetic and she actually has a similar eye condition that requires surgery. She says it's like being in a room with only one small light bulb.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Are you hypoglycemic? Maybe get to a doctor and have yourself tested.
    Anonymous