Where did you have your baby shower?

I had mine at a bowling alley and served pizza and cake. It was so much fun and everyone loved it.

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 2:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well, it was suppose to be a shower at my sister's house, but I ended up having DS on the Friday before the Sunday shower. We decided to not tell anyone that I had had the baby, except immediate family, and I surprised everyone. We were released from the hospital at 2:30pm and the shower was for 3:00pm. Our older son, then 9, said that it wasn't a shower, it was a show-him
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• For my first, my son, we had it in my mother in law's garden. We had it co-ed and lots of guest, it was a big party, lots of fun. For my second child, a girl, we had a sprinkle. It was at our local starbucks in thier confrence room, everything pink and just girls - that was a lot of fun.
    2kidsandtired

Answer by 2kidsandtired at 2:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I had mine at a community hall. Lots of food, games and fun.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• At my parents. We had 2, one earlier in the day and one later. Because of the space and people attending. It was nice to visit with more of the friends and family then too.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• At our home.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i had mine at a little building..but its not where you have it, its for the baby and you make the best out of it and have fun before they arrive!
    johnandtabby

Answer by johnandtabby at 8:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I had 2 for this LO, one for my family and friends at my mom's house and then one in San Diego for my SO's family and friends at his brother's house.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 9:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2010