If you live near your hubby's family only...

Don't you ever miss your own? I've been living in the same town as DH's family for 4 years! Frankly, I am tired of them. I want to go home!!! Do you ever feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, I miss my family terribly.
    DeeDee323

Answer by DeeDee323 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I'm not that close with my family, so I don't miss them too much. But I would like to see them again, if only once. I'd like to meet my nephew. He's 8 and the last time I got to see him he was 1 1/2.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Kind of yes. But I hate the town that my family is in. But it would be nice to be around my crazy brother and sisters for a change. Instead of his family. I like them, but they drive me nuts sometimes.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• nope...I live three blocks away from my In-Laws and I do not miss my own family at all...They have what I call "Dramatosis" a disease in which nothing can occur that does not end or begin or create DRAMA...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 2:43 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• We dont live near mine or his i miss mine sometimes but we had to make a decision on if we wanted to do better in life or not and we chose do better lol
    WINLPHZTLOML

Answer by WINLPHZTLOML at 2:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I would just like to live near either his family or mine we are not near either.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Nope... I love my dh's family!!!
    kellynh

Answer by kellynh at 3:24 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• We never lived near either of our families and there have been times when I became homesick, but most of the time I knew it was best for us not to live in the same town.....our families were too dysfunctional .....now I think it wouldn't be too bad, but I have much more confidence to stand up for myself and demanding their respect....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• yes I really miss my family. Luckily I talked him into visiting for Christmas this year.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• yeah i miss my family we live 5 hrs away to my closest family members and another 20 hrs from the rest to tell you the truth i havent seen my side of the family for almost 6 yrs now
    veronicamw

Answer by veronicamw at 10:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2010