Something new your little one has learned

My daughter spelled her name last night for the 1st time. She will be 4 in a month. I am so proud of her I thought it was going to take me a another year before she did it! Anything new your little one has done lately that has made you so proud and happy?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Thats great! My 18 month old daughter just learned what "hot" means, when I didn't want her near something I was telling her this, and now everytime I'm in the kitchen she stands back and says "hot" shaking her hands! lol :)
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 2:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• my son just learned to become completely day and night potty trained.. he's pretty proud of himself.. :) we are too
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My son learned a new song in school.
    Nyokah

Answer by Nyokah at 2:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• my 4yo just started preschool & is writing her name perfectly now. every project she brings home from school makes me so proud. i'm so happy my first baby is growing up.. but it's bittersweet because it means she's not a baby anymore.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 2:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• :) My daughter learns new poems and songs at school and tells them to us. I love it.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• my 3 yr old son is starting to regonize letters and numbers out in places like store signs or on tv or something w/o them being in the context of the alphabet or counting
    Bella3113

Answer by Bella3113 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My 2 year old is starting to express how he feels, instead of having a melt down. When being told he can't have a cookie, he says "I sad", when he's getting tired, he says "I sleepy", when he's goofing off, he says "I funny!". It's great!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My 4 year old is signing the alphabet as she sings it! I thought that was pretty cool!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 2:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My 11 month old daughter has started walking. Surprisingly with very good balance. I have a feeling she'll be a dancer or in gymnastics, because there's other things she does that are very specific to that. We'll see though. Ha!

My son, who is two, is singing the alphabet, counting to five, and is learning new songs. He loves music, so him learning new songs isn't a surprise, but he's doing very well for his age. And I've been counting and saying the alphabet to my kids since they were born, but he's just now starting to put them in order. It's great!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My 3 year old can name all the things in his cards I bought him and he can name everything in the learning book I bought him.
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2010