Weekend Plans

What are they? its R&R here & catching up on laundry & sleep hopefully. The rain is back & its miserable out. Watch & movie too.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have 5 children. I got super lucky, my sister in law has been wanting to take my 2 boys and my friend already had them and promised to take my 3 girls soon. So my sister in law is taking the 2 boys here in a couple hours and I am taking the girls to my friends house tonight after hubby gets home. I am kids free until Sunday afternoon. Hubby works but thats ok. I am looking forward to sleeping in, cleaning, and doing my final paper, plus find me time in there.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Tonight is BOO AT THE ZOO.
    Tomorrow night is Trick or Trunk
    Sunday we're going to the pumpkin patch for pictures and pumpkins
    Busy!Busy!Busy!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• DH and I are going to be celebrating our 8 year anniversary this weekend. The kids are going to my parents for the weekend. We are going to have a bunch of friends over tomorrow and start working on my mustang. Then on Sunday we are going on a drive with the Mustang club thru the mountains to enjoy driving on winding roads and seeing the fall leaves. YEAH!!!
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 2:33 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Carving pumpkins, laundry, bobbing for apples, taking my kid to gymnastics, sleeping, reading, cooking.....
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Going to pick out and carve pumpkins
    clean bathrooms
    rest and watch movies
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• all of the above and some fall fun too!
    anxious1stimer

Answer by anxious1stimer at 2:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• If it doesn't rain, I am taking my daughter to Fright Fest again.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• our last 2 football games, one of the kids has a birthday party and then hitting our zoo for Boo at the Zoo (the kids get to wear their costumes to the zoo and they have candy stations)
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 2:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• This weekend is all work and no play for me! Maybe I'll get some R&R next week!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Tonight, just dinner, movie and snuggle time with the kids. Tomorrow nasty weather predicted we will wait and see. Sunday the pumpkin patch it is supposed to be 70...warm for us this time of year. I had sick kids all week, we just need a weekend of nothing special, comfort food, and snuggles. SOme football, maybe some chili or homemade soup...maybe a pumpkin pie.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2010