How to make money from home?

I am a stay at home mom and I feel like I need to find a way to make money so my husband isn't so stressed out. How can I make money from home?

2kidsandtired

Asked by 2kidsandtired at 2:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• Become a Mommy Blogger! I am able to receive and review products for free! Also, I network with other Mommy Bloggers and am able to find LEGITIMATE surveys THAT PAY, affiliate media companies that allow you to advertise on your blog and get paid for it, then you also come across some very good companies that you can also work from at home and then you can generate your own traffic and increase your sales! NO MATTER WHAT YOU DECIDE TO DO, IT WILL TAKE A SHORT WHILE TO REALLY SEE RESULTS! YOU ALREADY HAVE THE POTENTIAL!!! Just believe in yourself and be happy with what you are doing. Then and only then my friend will you be successful at what you choose to do! If you would like to know more about blogging let me know. Love to network and help Mom's stay at home! Good Luck and have fun!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 3:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• What about a direct sales home business like Mary Kay, Avon, Tupperware, Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple...... I have many family members who sell those products.
    I have a job that allows me to work from home-- I am employed by a company in my city and I key their data entry from my home.
    Anonymous

• I sell Avon - it's good, but not as lucrative as I thought. You have to remember with Avon, they have new campaigns every 2 weeks - so every 2 weeks u have to buy new books (20 books is $11) - and then whatever sales tools (samples, etc) comes out with that as well. So whatever money I do make off of commission, it kinda goes right back to Avon with everything I need. It's almost getting aggravating now but I'm going to stick thru the holidays at least.
    SweetPieMama24

Answer by SweetPieMama24 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I do PrePaid Legal. This company has been in business almost 40 yrs, so very stable and has a great compensation plan and offers DAILY direct deposit. They trade on the New York Stock Exchange and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau!

I tripled my investment in just a few weeks and was able to quit my part time job. No inventory or products to handle, and marketing materials can be personalized and printed from the website. It’s worked out well for me.

www.maryjacobs.buildlastingsuccess.com

Good luck !
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 4:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Juice Plus. www.juiceplusvirtualoffice.com $ bonues, you share Juice Plus with people and the company does the rest. Contact me if you'd like to find out how easy and affordable it is to become a Juice Plus Rep. I love it. I get paid to help other people live healthier and happier.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Would he give you some money to start up with? I sell Guy and Eva jewelry---it's a great business, well run and a fantastic way to make money from home!

come read my journal for more information----I love it~ http://www.guyandeva.com/polly is my website (they provide that free too_)
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 2:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I belong to a website where I recruit others and we can all make money working together. The premise of it is you shop on line through their hundreds of stores and then you get cash back on your purchases. If you want more info email me.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I help provide for my family working as a Senior Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. Low Start up fees and can earn that back and start your business for free! Fun, easy, and flexible! Msg me for more info!

www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I think Avon, Arbonne, mary kay, etc,.... are good starts
    Mom2Rylin

Answer by Mom2Rylin at 10:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2010