SEXXXXXXXX

What is the best postion I try woman on top but that hurts and she doesnt stop moving and I cant lay on my back because I heard you are not allowed to do that anymore after 5 months because it cuts off the blood flow and oxygen to the baby I want to make my man happy and I am in the mood all the time but every postion we try hurts got any advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lay on your side with him behind you on his side

doggy style is fun too :)

and you can lay on your back some :) they just don't recommend staying that way for like 8 hours of sleep. the time it takes to have sex would be OK
    Anonymous

• People have told me "doggie style" but that is really uncomfortable for me. I like missionary but he has to stay off the belly. So sex just really isnt much fun right now. i'm 7m.
    Anonymous

• laying on your back is actually okay if its a quickie. also have you tried laying on your sides or spooning? i know its weird but doggy-style was actually for me. lol!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:03 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• try laying on your left side with him kneeling and you put your right leg rested on his right shoulder. Yeah, its seriously amazing! it is not uncomfortable, there is enough room for your belly and my man loves it because he can see everything going on down there. :)
    Try it... i bet you will love it, its called "Leg Glider" lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I love doggy style but its not for everyone.
    Mine and my boyfriends pregnancy position is me laying on my back and hes on his side.hes towards me i have my legs up. Just see how your bodies fit. But i love it.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Try having him sitting on a bench or in a chair (with no arms) and you sit on his lap facing(or not facing) him... it seemed to work for us and it's not too hard to get into and out of... and its not uncomfortable.... :)
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2008