Would you get plastic surgery for non medical reasons? What would you have done?

Was just looking at "plastic surgery fails" on theberry.com. ROFLMAO!

Maybe I'd get a boob job.

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yes I would. Tummy tuck, breast lift (may not need a reduction anymore since I lost weight, LOL), work on my thighs and arms (to get the extra skin removed from my weight loss). Maybe a nose job and a butt lift.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• After 5 children my boobs are now a 32-34 b. One is bigger than the other. I am a little bothered by it but hubby isn't. If anything I would like to even them out. I wouldn't go crazy on making them real big. Maybe a big B to a small C.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• When I was younger, I use to say that is not for me, but when you get to the age where you look in the mirror and say who's that wrinkled old lady staring back at me, i"it certainly isn't me"! so at the ripe old age of 59 I did a tummy tuck and got rid of 10 pounds of extra skin, and while I was at it, I smooth out my turkey neck and the bags under my eyes and the extra skin in my eyelids. I look in the mirror now and say "that is more like it", now my insides fit my outside!

Answer by older at 2:57 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I can't see myself ever paying for it, but if I was offered any procedure for free, I'd have a tummy tuck. This mom pouch is NOT okay!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yup, I'd have a boob job, thats about it.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yes I would if money wasn't an issue. I would get a nose job, a boob, and maybe some lipo or something like that. I wouldn't get it done anywhere around here though. I'd fly out to Cali or somewhere with the TOP doctors.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I would want a boob lift I haD nice breast, small but not perky and now deflated and then I would want a tummy tuck..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• The only thing I would do is get a breast reduction and lift. Then again it kinda would be for medica reasons bc I have really bad back pain, neck pain and I get head aches too. All have been linked to my boobs.....but insurance still won't pay....oh well.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 2:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I would get a breast reduction and lift. Perky would be nice, I am only33. and some lipo after I lost some weight. If someone else would pay for it.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• If I could afford it, I would have a breast lift (and maybe go down a cup size or two). If I had tried everything else and couldn't get rid of the tummy roll/extra skin that I have, I would get a tummy tuck. If it counts, I would like to get lip injections because my top lip is almost non-existent.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2010