Havin' some people over for a game do you think these are some good things to serve?

I was thinking different types of french bread pizza so like a hawaiian one,cheeseburger one,pepperoni,mexican style..maybe also some chips and dip or salsa and pepsi..But there is so much more i could offer do you have any other cheap easy ideas for game day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Sounds delicious, wish I was invited. I would offer some iced water, and maybe something else other than Pepsi.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• These sound creative and fun. Either the french bread or pizzas.

Answer by Bmat at 2:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• HERE is a website. It is called Cheap Healthy Party Food. I've used these recipes alot when planning a party.

-crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 2:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Wow! We are having a little party tommorrow and your food is soooo much better than mine. We are doing meat and cheese tray, fruit tray, veggie tray. Good thing it's our close friends and they aren't expecting anything special-they know I suck at cooking:)
    i think what you have is more than enough. Have fun!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• For my get togethers I always make a taco dip. All you need is 1 pound of ground beef or turkey, velvetta cheese or something similar and 1 packet of taco seasoning. Cook the meat/drain. Melt cheese and pour in the cheese and the packet of seasoning and you're done. You can also add sour cream to the dip. Serve with tortilla chips. Only thing to the dip is that you have to keep it hot, it tastes better but it's always a hit for me.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• taco dip sounds amazing thanks luvmyfam
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Your menu sounds great, I've served homemade chili with fritos, meatball sandwiches with chips and salad, appetizers such as mini burritos, sausage balls, assorted dips and cheese and crackers, fruit and veggie platters. There are so many things you can do, but what you're making sounds just great to me!!

Have fun!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:35 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Or different strombolis?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• It sounds wonderful. I would just add a veggie platter. For those who need to watch the carbs.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Sounds great! Fruit or Veggie Platter. Chicken Wings, hot or bbq. Sweedish Meatballs
    simplyme01

Answer by simplyme01 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2010