For those Christians who are feeling down...Can you still feel

down or sad after you listen to this little guy? Is this not the best testimonial you have ever heard?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY
There is a longer version as well..

God Bless

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 1:01 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• cryingI felt so bad for him... I even shed tears too!  Such unwaivering faith in such a young child... amazing!

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• aww! that's so sweet!

children are so sweet and faithful.

the only thing I see is that as adults, when our brains start to question things (which is normal) that's when things get difficult in faith
    Anonymous

• That was awesome...sounds like my 8 yr old daughter...she's always encouraging me. Funny...I'm like where did she get all that from....of course GOD! MY daughter comes along and starts ministering to me. I am so blessed and I can only try to pay God back...
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Awww...I remember when not long ago she put both her little hands on my checks and said "Mom look at me, God's loves you, He doesn't want you to be sad"...My princess...In the past I've had to go in the shower to cry in peace *let it out) lol..

Have a blessed day!

Serving the KING!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 1:24 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I've seen this before. It's so sweet. It's awesome how someone so young can be so filled up with the spirit!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• yeah that was sweet and just think God said if we just had to faith of a child. God is so good. Praise him
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• man girls I sat at my desk and just cried like a baby...but it also soothed my spirit this fine Wednesday...God is good and may He cover you all and your family with his grace and lvoe..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 7:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I have seen this before... yet it never ceases to bring tears to my eyes and holy goose bumps to my body!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2008