How do I get myself in the mood for sex?

Ever since I had kids I'm never in the mood. I don't know if it's just me or other people have this problem. What do you do to get yourself in the mood?

FL_Mommy_2

Asked by FL_Mommy_2 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Honestly... a captain 'n' coke helps me sometimes! Or try reading erotic fiction; porn; whatever you're into. Ask your DH for a sensual massage. Write dirty notes to each other. Think about what gets you really riled up, or used to, and ruminate on that for a while. Good luck!
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Just do it. Once you get going making love,your desire kicks in.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Totally depends on why you aren't in the mood.

Is it: emotional lack of connection and interest, stress, tiredness, lack of mental connection and interest, lack of physical interest and connection...etc..

Before you can begin correcting an issue, you must know why there is an issue to begin with.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• watching steamy movies works for me but i'm not talking about porn.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Think of how it use to be before you had those kids, use your brain to stimulate your body.

Answer by older at 3:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• We plan nights....I take a warm bath with aromatherpy oils....fix up the room, put clean sheets on the bed.....put on soft music....relax a little first, maybe open a bottle of wine.....no pressure to perform since we are likely to be tired......it helps....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2010