Does anyone have a LG Chocolate cellphone? What do you think of it?

I don't want a super phone or anything I usually just text. I haven't had the internet on my phone for almost 2 years so I am very used to not going online but I have heard they break a lot. Has anyone's broken and what did it take to get fixed? Did you have to pay for a new phone? Thanks

katie23

Asked by katie23 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• I don't have one, but my brother did....SIX of them! They were constantly breaking. He had horrible luck with that phone. He never had to pay for a replacement, but it was just a pain in the butt because once he got a new one, it seemed to last 2 weeks to a month and then he needed a new one again.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I had the original LG Chocolate and loved it. I went to the Voyager and loved it, now I have a Droid. I don't know about the new Chocolates but I wouldn't pay a dime for a flip phone since they are a dime a dozen. If it comes free with contract, then I would take it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• oh no darn. I didn't really like the other phones in that price range the saleslady suggested to me. bummer.
    katie23

Comment by katie23 (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have an lg rumor and it's a peice of shit the antenna is not very functional
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I went through 6 chocolates. All of them had manufacturing problems so they had to be replaced within 2 months of getting each of them. Either the charger part in the phone stopped working or the buttons froze up and stopped working or the phone just crashed in general.
    SkylaDarling

Answer by SkylaDarling at 4:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have the LG EnV3. It's perfect for texting. I read a lot of reviews on it and people have problems with it shutting off and stuff. Mine hasn't done this yet, but that doesn't mean it won't. Although I think it could be because of how much people use their phones that this starts happening. I hardly use my phone.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2010