Anyone for an UNbiased candidate test? :-)))

http://abcnews.go.com/politics/MatchoMatic/fullpage?id=5542139

This is an unbiased little quiz to match you to a candidate:-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• well, it's from ABC so it's gonna be a little biased anyways LOL but I'll give it a shot for fun :)
    Anonymous

• LOL!!! That was great!!! I haven't watch any of the debates! I've not listen to any of the talks....and I scored 100% on the side of whom I'm voting for!!!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• mainstream media is biased entertainment. not following your link. Know what I want: less govt. protection of life, and country. Who is the stand for that? duh
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 1:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I got Obama which is who I planned on voting for anyways
    Anonymous

• Granted--it is a biases news site but since you have to pick the quote and not the candidate--it is close to being unbiased:-) It was just for fun:-)  Only cathy---McCain/Palin:-))))

Anonymous

• They just have click on quotes from the candidates on different subjects, I knew someone was going to say "all media is biased" on this, there always is.
    Oh and I got who I am voting for
    Anonymous

• I took it and it came out just fine for me. I never totally disagreed with McCain and it showed, got three in his column but the rest in Obama and that would be right about where I would figure it would be. Everything I was very much against on McCain went to Obama and things I was up in the air on went between both, like immigration. Obama it is!
    Anonymous

• Well, I was undecided until recently, and I got about half and half. Go figure! LOL.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:00 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• McCain/Palin all the way!
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 2:15 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• It was fun! It turned out exactly like I expected. 100% for the candidate I'm voting for.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 29, 2008