is my bf cheating on me

me and my bf been toghter 4 a year and a half and i think he cheating on me he dont answer my calls when i call him he come in at 2 or 3 in the moring i have read texs from grils saying hey baby i miss u cau n come do me i called 2 of tham and one gril said she pregant by him and anthor one said she been haveing sex with him when i ask him about it he said thats not true they just want what i have i mean one gril got his picture on her my space page is it just me or is he cheating

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• I would say it's def. possible. It sounds fishy to me and he's apparently trying to hide something. Also, follow your gut, if your gut says he's cheating, then it's time to walk away and find someone else that you can trust.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Um, yeah. It's pretty obvious.
    Anonymous

• its beyond obvious. hes a liar.
    LoveMyMan80

Answer by LoveMyMan80 at 1:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• ummm duh common since what does he do when he is out for those long periods of time you odnt want to belive it but it sounds to me hes got more than one!
    Anonymous

• I say yes. why would these girls make this up and even put his pic on her page? I don't think they would just text him stuff like that unless it already happened. Have you read what he texted back? Or you can confront him with another girl. Try and see if there's a time when you, him, and another girl can talk and see if it's the truth.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• lmao its common "sense" and "believe" anon
    Anonymous

• Time to find another man

Answer by louise2 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• I think you have your answer. I'm so sorry.
    Momto5kiddos

Answer by Momto5kiddos at 1:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Come on girl....open your eyes...the answer to your question is all over your post...
    YES!! and he is a loser.....dump his ass!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:20 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• YES!!!!!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 1:22 PM on Oct. 29, 2008