I have been thinking about donating my eggs and maybe even being a surrogant what do you think good idea or no???

candcmommy08

Asked by candcmommy08 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Health

• If you're ready to do something like that then I don't see why not. I could never donate eggs...it would be too weird to think about a little person that is half of me walking around...similar to me of putting my own up for adoption.

I have pondered being a surrogate before but I would only do it for someone I was close friends with. I don't think I could do it for just anyone.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Either desion you make you can get paid big bucks for doing it. I know down here in Atlanta,Ga it a lot of women that would pay you for your eggs or even for you to carry there child
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 1:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• ya well i have had 2 children and don't want anymore so i just thought about helping out someone else that can't have children. I have talked to my husband about it and he doesn't mind it and you can remain confidential or give out you info to the parents. I would give my info to the parents i think so they could stay in contact if they wanted
    candcmommy08

Answer by candcmommy08 at 1:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• i thought about donating my eggs before, i see it as a positive for someone else to be able to have a child of their own. as far as carrying someones baby for 9 months and having to give it back, i could only do that for a family member or a very close friend, that insures me that i will still be a part of their life.
    phaelansmama

Answer by phaelansmama at 2:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2008