Anyone here who HASNT seen Twilight nor want to see it?

I personally have never seen the movie, and dont want to. Im not like against the movie or anything, but its just not the type of movies that I am into. Anyone else not see it, and if so, do you want to see it or no?

xxMasonsMommaxx

Asked by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• Well, let me tell you...I didn't watch the first one until the second one was about to come out. Not only was it not my type of movie, I was actually almost against it because it was so trendy, lol.I had my mind made up that I wouldn't like it....and ended up loving it. I decided, "what the heck", and watched it, now I've even read all of the books, lol. From someone who felt the same way previously, let me tell you...give it a shot, because it is actually quite good, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Sort of.

I saw the first movie and read the first book because I was badgered into it. I intensely, vehemently ABHORRED both and not only do I wish I could get my money and time back, I wish my brain could be scrubbed free of it. I have zero interest in subjecting myself to that *blankety blank* any further. Edward gives me the creeps, Bella rebels for no reason other than the plot demands it, and I don't like either of the actors that play them. If I NEVER had to see another Twilight-related magazine cover or piece of merch again, I'd die happy!

Since my favorite show, Supernatural, is spoofing Twilight, I guess I can live with that exposure... LOL
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• ME!!!! I can't stand all the vampire/werewolf drama, or all the TV shows
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I have seen it and love it. ALTHOUGH the reason i feel i can post here is because i was the person saying that exact thing. Untill the baby sitter i had for my children made me read the first book. After that i was suckered into the romance.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 3:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Nope - not read any of the books nor seen any of the movies. The whole thing holds zero fascination for me.

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 4:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Right here! I actually like vampire stories in general, but this one just doesn't appeal to me on a lot of levels. Sparkly vampires (gag), the whole Bella angst thing, she sounds like SUCH a whiner, the fact that I think R.Pat is kinda ugly, and that chick who plays Bella looks like such a wet blanket, the fact that it's really a teeny bopper movie... Yeah, no thanks. I much prefer re-reading my Anne Rice vampire books, heh. Hated the movies based on those books too, btw. Tom Cruise as the Vampire Lestat, puhleeeze.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Me!!!!!

I have never read the books or seen any of the films. I'm not into teen angst/teen love/etc films & books.. At this point and time in my life.... Regardless of what type of scenerios it's put into in order to make it marketable.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I haven't seen it and probablly won't. I don't usually watch fiction movies, but I do watch some fiction TV. I NEVER read fiction anymore. I am more interested in documentary-type things where I can learn something.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 4:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Never and probably won't. Just not my thing. It's crazy how wild the fans act though. They are more entertaining than the movies could ever be!
    luv2mum

Answer by luv2mum at 4:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I haven't seen it and have no interest in it. If others like it, great. I'm just not interested.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 4:23 PM on Oct. 22, 2010