15 weeks

so is there anything exciting for this week that is going to happen?? i am so ready to feel the baby move...................

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 3:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i am 16 weeks and had one 7months ago nothing happens but growing now i will not lie every mother feels her baby kick or move at different time. i felt #1 around 6minths i think and #2 around 4months and this one it feels like its moving but i think it might be gas, now my bf says he can feel the heart beat with this one and #2 and i couldn't so everyone is different.
    puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 4:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• You MIGHT feel the baby move soon but I honestly didn't until like week 25 or so. I'm on week 31 and she's really moving about. It's very cool when you get to experience it. :)
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 4:09 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Every woman experiences pregnancy different. I felt flutters after 10 weeks, taps at 16 weeks, and kicks at 19 weeks.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I felt flutters with my first at 15 weeks and actual kicks at 18
    metallicakh39

Answer by metallicakh39 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i remember the 1st move in both of my girls! Cherish the moments!
    johnandtabby

Answer by johnandtabby at 8:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2010