wanna read my most recent blog? Just another....boring day...

Boring enough to make me blog about bullshit,hmm I’ve recently discovered that I am absolutely and uttlery in love and lust with christopher smith,Don’t get me wrong I think I’ve loved him since we decided to act upon our lust,since we decided to have a child together,and since I decided that he is worth waiting for,But something about now…Now that I’ve been with him and experienced him as he tries to be a better boyfriend,and a better person,period Just makes me realize that I can be with this man for the rest of my life,But just as wonderful he is the more scary it is,At any moment in time my heart can be ripped right out of my chest and tore up along with our relationship whether its decided by him or the people that dont approve of US..anyways I will have to continue this later…

but I still have to scratch my head at the fact that love is made to be such a beautiful thing (more below)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when all it does is fuck you over in the end,How is it that the horrible feelings you get when youre alone or not with the person you care for,is all linked to love?

what do you think?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2010