I have developed a patch of bumps.

I don't know when they began developing, but I think I felt them first around 8:30 this morning. I did not have them last night. The patch is underneath and on my right ear, and spreads from my hair to my jaw. They kind of itch, but not much (and honestly, it may be psychological). My ear is a little red, but I can't see them very well...but I feel them. They're tiny, and similar to goosebumps. I'm kind of freaked out...any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Health

• If its on the face or near the face...have you changed your face wash or using a different type of makeup? Could just be having an allergic reaction to it if you have. I doubt its anything sserious. But im no doctor.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 4:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I thought you have been asking real good questions.

No idea.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• If it's an allergic reaction, which is my guess, then they will diminish or disappear if you take some benadryl. Liquid works best, and it might take 2-3 doses for it to go away completely.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2010