Do you go to the gym?

I do just about every day! It makes me feel so good about myself!

onemellowmom

Asked by onemellowmom at 4:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• me too..it's part of the day..no excuses...i have been this way for 15 years and I refuse to let it change..it's the ONLY "me" time I get and it makes me feel good...
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Nope. I exercise in the comfort of my own living room and my big yard. I have lost 30 pounds since March, so I've shown myself that I don't need a gym.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I go usually 3-4x a week. Ocourse there are some weeks when I go less, and some when I go more.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 4:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I wish. I really have too much going on between work and school.... I really can't spare anymore time away from dd. But man I miss the gym!!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I workout at home. I have a treadmill, gazelle, free weights and a lot of workout videos. I would love to go to the gym to get a break from the kids but with my husbands schedule(he is always out of town) there is just no way.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:20 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I did before retuning to work from convalescent leave. A friend and I would go together. When she returned to work after having her baby (three weeks younger than my daughter), she started using the gym at her job.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I workout at home, in my living room! :)
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 25, 2010

• not right now, we didn't renew our membership.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:09 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• Not any more. It's easier for me to just walk or use my home stuff. I always dreaded going to the gym...not sure why.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:19 AM on Nov. 17, 2010