In or out?

Do you think women look better with their shirt tucked in or out? What about men?

I think if you have too much bulge, you should leave the shirt out, unless you have a jacket to dress it up a little. I personally cannot stand the way I look with a shirt tucked in.

DH on the other hand, he would look strange to me if he didn't tuck his shirt in. He looks better with it tucked.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Men look better with shirts tucked in...if they leave their shirts hanging out,it looks messy and unprofessional. I love men in suits or blazer jackets,etc. with a tie, and ,of course, shirt tucked in. With women...we all have tummies and waistlines to hide,...well, most of us do....so a shirt or blouse or sweater NOT tucked in looks just fine. In act most women's fashions are not tucked in.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2010

• I honestly think both sexes look weird with their shirts tucked in, it doesn't matter what their size is. When my husband tucks his shirt in, I just sit and laugh because I think it looks ridiculous. lol.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• A lot of it depends on the style shirt. I hate seeing men's dress shirts untucked, but a tshirt is better than untucked.

I always wear tucked out since I'm not slim.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 4:16 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I don't like tucked. Although, I think I used to tuck more when I had a super flat belly, so long ago, I'm forgetting. HAHA
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• men, tucked out...i just love the tousled guy look. Women, i still say tucked out. Tucked in seems so....i don't know....up tight? Or, out of style? I guess it depends on the shirt & pants too. I'm kind of a "tuck out" person though...i think it looks more relaxed on both men & women.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• out gotta leave them out. I'm a creature of comfort and it makes me uncomfortable even looking at tucked in shirts. Too rigid =)
    luv2mum

Answer by luv2mum at 4:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Depends completly on the outfit. I do like my man put together, though. I like a professional man and a professional look. I like to look like I have everything in order too, but certain outfits I leave my shirt untucked.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• In suits or uniforms, tucked in of course. I am not a fan of tucked shirts just for the sake of tucking in a shirt.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I never liked tucking my shirt in. When I had to wear my uniform, I hated wearing the whites because of that. My husband has a high waist so he looks like Urkel when he tucks his shirt in. I won't tuck mine in unless I have to.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:31 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• If I had the perfect figure I wouldn't mind to tuck it in, but I don't so I leave it out...too self conscious...
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 7:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2010