do you ever go to the movies alone?

My husband works nights... so I decided to go alone last night. I use to do this all the time when he was in the Army and deployed. For some I feel like a dork last night though.

Mrs.DeRoberts

Asked by Mrs.DeRoberts at 4:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love the movies alone.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• When I was single there wasn't much choice, so yeah, I have. Not as fun, but you do what ya gotta do.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 4:39 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• No ive never been.
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• No biggie. I've done it a few times. It's not like the entire audience got quiet, stood up, pointed at me, and laughed for being at a movie alone. I watch movies at home alone all the time.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yeah, my boys are old enough to sit on their own, so I will schedule trips to the movies where their movie on one screen and my movie on another begin and end within about 10 minutes of each other.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:53 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Sure! I actually enjoying going to he movies by myself, I then get to see what I want to see. Not to mentiion, its not like you are socializing at the movies. So why not, go alone. :)
    simplyme01

Answer by simplyme01 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• nope, but im sure as my kids get older i will, as long as i have my popcorn im good.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I quite enjoy doing things on my own. During the day I'm alone so going to the movies and shopping are things I usually do by myself.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I do lots of things by myself, including going to the movies. I enjoy a little quiet time every now & again.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 23, 2010