Breastfeeding and Sex with Hubby adult content

Okay so the question is how does it work? Not how do you do it, more like do you have to always wear a bra and the nursing pads? Do you leak all over the place? Does it gross him out? Does it gross you out? Does the "leaking" ever stop?

I am oh so curious about this since I want to breastfeed #2...

BriHan06

Asked by BriHan06 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I had to keep a bra on cuz I leaked like crazy. I didn't stop leaking during the act until a couple of months after I quit nursing. It didn't creep me out but the poor DH just wasn't into it =)
    luv2mum

Answer by luv2mum at 4:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Ok I am going out on on a limb with this one so please do not criticize me...lol Funny story: DH I were getting into it and my milk started to leak he stopped for a sec and decided why the hell not and actually began squeezing the milk everywhere...on his face, neck, chest and mouth..it was the best sex we had and he said he loved it...sorry but I wouldn't worry too much about it until it happens...I was afraid it would gross DH out but he actually found it to be rather (weird IMO) a turn on...LOL **blushing with embarrassment**

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 4:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Well, not every woman squirts like crazy. I did, but my sister did not. My DH liked it, he thought it was hot. i know..weird..but i would rather him like it than not like it. I did not care for him carressing my breasts though. For a few years, my boobs were certainly not a sex symbol at all. I took about 5 years for me to think of my breasts as something sexual. I have heard that lots of dudes get turned on by breast milk & i have heard that some dudes get turned off by it. You're just going to have to figure it out because every woman "leaks" differently & every man has a different opinion about breastfeeding. It's a new adventure for ya.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:52 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• only in the beginning did i wear a bra during it, but that was because we would have had a mess. when he was home back in august though i did not have to wear a bra, but my baby was also 9months old so my leaking had slowed down alot. if you or him are uncomfortable with the milk during sex you could always get some sexy nonnursing bras to wear just for sex.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 5:13 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I did at first because I leaked quite a bit for the first 3 months. My baby is 8.5 months, and I don't leak anymore so I don't wear one during sex. It doesn't gross either of us out; he just knows he has to be gentle. If any pressure is put on my breast, I start squirting. lol That's never happened during sex, but the other night DD was nursing and kept unlatching to look at daddy and laugh at him. She had a hold of my breasts and would push down on them every time she looked back so I would squirt milk. It was kind of funny. hehe

I know some women prefer for their SO to leave their breasts alone while they're BFing. I also have read where some women will find really pretty bras to wear so they don't leak, but still feel sexy. You'll find a good balance, trust me. :)
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I got a couple of sexy/fun bras to wear for the first few months. After about 4 months, the leaking wasn't as bad and by 8 months there was no leaking at all. I was completely unprepared for that after our first baby was born though... so the first time after was a bit of a shock... to say the least! LOL
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 5:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I dont really leak but on the few times I have he just said your leaking and that was that.
    devlinCEO

Answer by devlinCEO at 6:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• well considering some of the things hubby has wanted to experiment with, i assume this would just add to the fun lol.
    Anonymous

• ** anon button hit by accident
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I always fed and pumped right before, but I still leaked some. The first time, I kept a bra on. After that, he kept telling me that it was ok if I did leak some, we would just keep a towel under me to clean up if I needed to. I did leak, but not really bad. Maybe a teaspoon? He tasted it once by accident because he was giving my nipples attention, which caused me to leak. I felt it letting down, but didn't react fast enough. He was cool with it. He just said something like, "Wow, it really is sweet," and went back to what he was doing. I was more uncomfortable about it than he was lol. I got over it, and the leaking lessened, but never stopped until my milk dried up (which was only after about 3 months because I got the Mirena, which I read wouldn't do that).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:56 PM on Oct. 22, 2010