too early to test?

if the first day of your last period was sept 18th, do you think it too early to take a pregnacy test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No. You can take one now.
    mom23girls541

Answer by mom23girls541 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I would go ahead and take on now, when i took mine was about the same lenght apart from my last menstrual cycle
    Stl_mom_314

Answer by Stl_mom_314 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• nope you can take one now
    luv2mum

Answer by luv2mum at 4:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Yes, but if your hormone levels aren't high enough quite yet you could have a false negative result!
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 5:45 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Even if it isn't I would wait 2-3 weeks so the test can be more accurate. Some women, like myself, have a negative pregnancy test at even 4 weeks, and it wasn't til I was 8 weeks that I had a positive one. So given that today is Oct. 22nd, you could do it. But I would try again in 2 weeks to be sure. You can always have a false negative, but you can never have a false positive.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I went ahead and took a test last night and it was neg. So I guess if I don't start by next week I'll test again because I'm still technically late. I've been crabby and extremely tired at night. But those could be period symptoms too.
    jen282

Answer by jen282 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 23, 2010