Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person teach you?

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My Grandma. I once was wearing a pair of shorts I loved! but they started fitting really short which I was not used to I aked her if they were too short she told me NO. Then said the articles of clothing do not make the woman its the way you carry yourself, act infront of people and value yourself that make you. She taught me self respect.
    bz-mom

Answer by bz-mom at 5:46 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My mom, and she taught me to be an independent strong woman. That you have to work hard to get what you want. She also taught me that I have to be more open an accepting than she is or I might end up alone. You take the good with the bad, and even the ones you love the most are not perfect.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I would have to say that my grandmother and my aunt, they both taught me very different things. My grandmother taught me how to use everything that i go threw as a lesson and my aunt taught me how to keep my head up when things get hard and no matter what happens you will always have family and friends to help you get through it and there is always a light at the end of the tunnel!
    Stl_mom_314

Answer by Stl_mom_314 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My grandma. She taught me how to be a strong person and not to let my loser of a family bring me down. Taught me how to rise above them.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My dad... He's extremely loyal to his friends and family, and he's always been there for me (to this day). He's also always made sure that I could talk to him about ANYTHING. He's my hero :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:05 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My grandpa. Although he passed from drugs he still taught me family is your number one and you ALWAYS stick by them no matter what! The best lesson anyone can learn in life!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• My kids, they have taught me to love.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 22, 2010