What do you think of Nick Jr's Yo Gabba Gabba? Is Good or Bad for our kids to watch?

almendibles

Asked by almendibles at 4:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't see anything wrong with it other than it is silly, but no more silly than I find all kids shows.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Good because there is lots of learning but it's bad for the parents sanity.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:54 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I love it! And so does my son. As far as kid shows go, this one has my vote, for sure. They teach kids all sorts of skills, and well... I kinda like the music, heh. It's kid appropriate, but done by regular artists, some of the songs are actually quite catchy. I especiallly love the Jack Black episode, and my son can watch that one over and over and over.... He sings along with the songs, it's adorable!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I LOOOOOOVE Gabba! I think it teaches great things to kids in a super fun way! I love the one with Jack Black!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• It's ok. Like how they constantly revisit the topic of thinking about others before oneself....very good virtue to have. ;)
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I persoanlly cant stand the show. I dont like the characters, I think they are quite dcary and weird looking. That being said, the lessons they teach ROCK. My daughter listens to them adn repeats them. She sings the "Dont bite your friends" all the time.
    simplyme01

Answer by simplyme01 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• It's a little strange, but my son enjoys it and it's not teaching kids anything harmful, so I don't have a problem with it.

Although they probably should have put more thought into the design of Muno...
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2010