WHO HAS BEEN OR IS ON EFFEXOR/PRISTIQ ANTI DEPRESSANT

I have been on Pristiq for a couple weeks now & still feeling nautious off & on its a new version of Effexor with less side affects supposedly, but this is brutal & ready to wean myself off. Anyone? its a drag cuz now I have to try another one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Health

• I use to be on effexor and loved it except I gained 20lbs in about a month and a half. Then I came off and wanted to die. Withdrawal is beyond insane. I refuse to take it or another one like it because of the withdrawal.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 5:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I was on lexapro also and it worked well, but the cost was killing me so i switched to generic celexa (citalopram). It's working ok. Not as good as the lexapro but good enough. I tried to come off that a couple months ago and it was just as bad as the effexor. ugh. Needless to say, i went back on it lol
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 5:27 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I was on Effexor years ago. It did absolutely nothing for me. No side effects, no withdraws, no lessening of my depression.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 6:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I was on Effexor and it did not work very well. The withdrawals were horrible. I am on Lexapro and Wellbutrin and it's working good, but I dread the withdrawals when the time comes.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:11 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• i tried effexor rx and it turned me into a zombie so after a month of taking it & still feeling numb i stopped using it.
    AirForceWife85

Answer by AirForceWife85 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I haven't gained weight BUT feeling pukey sucks
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• are u taking for depression or anxiety? what is Lexapro for?
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 23, 2010