Anyone who had implantation bleeding...WHAT DID YOU EXPERIENCE?? PLEASE I AM NERVOUS AND NEED ANSWERS!!

Yesterday I experienced a VERY small amount of brown and dark pink spotting when I wiped and when I checked my CM. I was 9DPO. It did not get on my panties and I have NOT had ANY bleeding sense then.

Does this sound like implantation bleeding? What was yours like? What else could it be? How soon should I test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yeah last night when I wiped it was pink and then later I went again to the bathroom and it was pink with like a dot of blood, but that was it. Nothing today. My last period was october 5th and they say u have implantation bleeding like a week after u conceive. I can't test till like the end of next week or so. I have also been cramping on and off very light, not hurting for the past like 1-2 weeks. Today I cramped some in the morning and nothing. I'm not due for my period till next monday. Have you had any light cramping lately???? I'd also be only like 3 weeks pregnant
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 2:23 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Yes I have experienced cramping. With the exception of one day the cramping has been pretty light. It's been off and on. I've had less today than others days but still there. It is similar to the cramps I had during my first pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• when was ur last period and are you still cramping here and there?? I was the first answer and was just wondering if u still was cramping cause I am and sometimes I feel like in about to start
    Anonymous

• i had my son by iui so my dr did blood test 8 days after ovulation test was very positive #s were way high 3 days later i was having alot of brown discharge enough that when i went to the restroom my jeans were covered i was shaking so bad as i called my ob he said as long as it was not red it was likely implanting but he redid the test and everything was fine it only lasted that day heavy and light the next 2 i now have a healthy happy 9 year old
    BROOKELYN1978

Answer by BROOKELYN1978 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 8, 2008