Fetal Movement

I had a curious question. I feel a lot of the baby moving in the lower part of my tummy. More so than all around. I am 31 weeks pregnant. Would that be an indicator of how the baby is positioned? (breech, etc.) I will get an ultrasound soon, but I was just curious. :)

fluppyducky

Asked by fluppyducky at 6:06 PM on Oct. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well, i think it depends more on what the baby is moving, kwim? one of my kids was more of a puncher, and the other was a kicker....the first one only moved his head lol. so i would get alot of movement in the bottom of my tummy with the puncher. the kicker was in the top. but you are far enough along now you could ask the dr. during your exams which way the baby is facing (just by feeling)....they are good at finding which end is the head and which is the butt lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• Oh okay, thanks so much! I go see my doc this Monday. :)
    fluppyducky

Comment by fluppyducky (original poster) at 6:12 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• I guess it could be. Im 32 weeks and everytime the baby hiccups I can feel it really low in my stomach.
    devlinCEO

Answer by devlinCEO at 6:15 PM on Oct. 22, 2010

• well i'm 33 wks and my baby is head down we found out her movements was her sucking her thumb
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 6:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2010